Wednesday 7 October 2009

Start of school Magazine: Front cover

At the start of making my school magazine i started off by figuring out ways of creative my front cover. First of all i had to find an image that resembles what i am looking for. So iused my camera took take some photos of my school to seek out a great feeling that I see in my school Fortismere. I had to decide which of my pictures are capable to publish as my front cover.

After I pick my image i started using photoshop to see if can I develop my picture. I learnt of a lot of new ways of finding different styles like putting a layers over my image, zooming in and out to paint or edit my picture in fine detail and also using the Lasso tool. The one that amazed me the most is using filter, i like the way you can develop different ideas in different parts of the image using liquidfy.

2 comments:

  1. Good start. Can you put up some of your early experimental images Alex?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex, there should be more evidence here by now.

    Please post your questionnaire and your latest magazine cover updates and analysis by tomorrow's lesson.

    ReplyDelete